02 Mar Which Books To Read During Your Pregnancy?
When you’re pregnant you have enough to stress about. Trying to find the right books to read can just add unnecessary stress to your to-do list. But how will you know what books are important to read without reading through them all?
We’ve connected with our old and new Bellyssimom’s to bring you a list of books that were found to be helpful to them.
The most popular book amongst all our mom’s is ‘What To Expect When You’re Expecting’ but there are lots of other books that are recommended for pregnant ladies.
We’ve asked previous Bellymoms why they found reading while pregnant helpful and these were their reasons:
- Helps you learn the month to month growth and development
- Prepares you for what to expect
- Tips for dad to get involved
- Teaches you about your body and emotions which come after birth
- Information on breastfeeding
- Puts a lot into perspective for first time moms
These are the most recommended books:
- What to expect when you’re expecting – latest edition
- What to expect – the first year
- Baby’s eat sleep and poop journal
- What no one tells you
- Hypnobirthing book
- Sleep Sense, Feeding Sense, Baby Sense and Pregnancy Sense book range.
Have you read any of these books? Or have a must read you would love to share? Get in touch and get involved! We’d love to hear from you.